Tier 5

Tier 5

Tier 5 Charity Worker Visa is for those wanting to undertake unpaid voluntary fieldwork which contributes directly to the achievement or advancement of the sponsor’s charitable purpose in the UK.

The creative and sporting worker visa category is for people coming to the UK to work or perform as sportspeople, entertainers or creative artists for up to 12 months. Tier 5 Religious Worker Visa is for those coming to work temporarily in the United Kingdom as a religious worker. Duties may include mainly non pastoral work.

Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Worker Visa is for people coming to the UK through approved schemes that aim to share knowledge, experience and best practice, and to experience the social and cultural life of the UK. This category must not be used to fill job vacancies or to bring unskilled labour to the UK.

You can apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa if you want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years, are aged 18 to 30, have £1,890 in savings, have certain types of British Nationality or are from certain countries and also meet the other eligibility requirements

Tier 5 International Agreement Worker Visa category is for people coming to the UK under contract to do work that is covered under international law, including: The General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS); similar agreements between the UK or the European Union and another country or countries; employees of overseas governments and international organisations; and private servants in diplomatic households.

The Tier 5 Seasonal Worker visa category is for migrants coming to the UK as seasonal workers in the edible horticulture sector through an approved scheme operator. This is a pilot scheme that will run between March 2019 and December 2020. ‘Seasonal work’ means employment which fluctuates or is restricted according to the season or time of the year.